You are passionate about trusts and estates and the value you can bring to clients. You bring your best everyday.
We are a focused law firm with fabulous clients that deserve fabulous work. We work as a team everyday to bring the best solutions.
Quality of Life
Work life balance is real when you have great tech, and no traffic.
We compete with Seattle firms.
Access to Nature
We value access to mountains and trails not bus lines.
We lead with intention, integrity, and we do great work.
If your have passion and a commitment to quality work in a trusts and estates practice, we want to hear from you.
Paralegal, Probate and Trust Administration
- Prepare correspondence, court pleadings, legal notices
- Communicate with clients, financial institutions, and opposing counsel
- Identify and track internal and external deadlines
- Review, analyze, organize and summarize information
- Present projects in effectively written memos, e-mails, or logical discussion
- Coordinate the storage of client information according to firm policy
- Utilize firm software and technology
- Maintain all administrative standards set by the firm, including the preparation and submission of daily billable time entries, attendance at administrative meetings, and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Abide by all firm policies, work procedures, and instructions
- Maintain confidentiality of all information while achieving a high quality of work product
- Ensure efficient support to lawyers and clients
- 3+ years of Washington Probate Administration experience, including familiarity with court rules, and working understanding of litigation legal terminology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and ability to be trained on specific practice group technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (proper grammar, appropriate vocabulary, organized, and precise comments) and ability to express thoughts and describe a set of facts in a clear fashion
- High attention to detail and ability to submit high quality work product
- Ability to anticipate, prioritize, plan, organize, and manage workload and competing demands to complete numerous tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills and ability to work productively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with unscheduled interruptions
- Take initiative in handling projects and anticipating needs
- Ability to follow up on assignments in situations where there is little guidance and able to structure a system with minimal instruction
- Critical thinking skills, ability to use own prudent judgment and tact in decision-making to solve problems and achieve business outcomes
- Ability to function effectively in confidential situations, meet obligations with confidentiality, integrity, and sensitivity and carry out responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of personalities to achieve successful collective outcomes
- Positive, flexible, and committed attitude
- Remain current in practice area and legal industry trends
- Full medical/dental
Email your resume and a cover letter IN PDF FORM to Practice Manager Erin Ratcliffe.
Farr Law Group, PLLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law.
We are not actively searching, but are very interested to hear from attorneys whose values match ours. If this is you, reach out to us and let's talk about estate planning and/or litigation.